The Brown Building
710 Colorado Austin, TX 78701
The historic Brown Building is favored by artistic minded buyers with appreciation for well aged beauty. A great sense of community within the building aides low turnover. Thusly, increasing price per square foot figures due to the demand as few other buildings offer the character and history The Brown Building provides.
How is it different?
1) Tax Incentives. The Brown Building has been on the National Register of Historical Places since 1997 and as such owners receive discounts on property taxes.
2) Location. Centered downtown between groceries, entertainment, dining and arts.
3) Design. Built in 1938, the art deco styled exterior carries to the residential lobby and throughout the corridors.
4) Finishes. Industrial loft styled units with exposed duct work, terrazzo floors and large original windows.
5) Amenities. Roof-top deck over 120 feet above the downtown streets as well as a fitness center and secure parking provide convenience to owners.
What are the basic details?
Completion Date: 2004
# of Units: 90
Price range: $270K-$1M
HOA $/sf: $0.40
SF range: 638-2029sqft
Bedroom range: 1 and 2
School District: Austin ISD
Some of our personal favs:
2) The Brown Bar
3) Wooldridge Square
4) The Paramount Theater
5) Perry’s Steakhouse
We are dedicated to catering our services to your needs. You will be paired with an expert real estate professional, interested, experienced and available in this neighborhood. DEN agents are here to help you join an Austin community that's right for you, build relationships and prosper in your home environment. We are more than real estate agents, we are lifestyle advisors and friends.
CALL US anytime at 512.222.3364 or tell us when is best to CALL YOU by completing the form below.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.