Kickstarting the burgeoning development of the Rainey Street District, the Milago is only a block from the most buzz worthy bars in Austin at the moment. The proximity to Lady Bird Johnson Lake and the Austin hike and bike trail allow great access and unsurpassed views. Pet owners flock to The Milago due to literal steps from the Hike and Bike trail providing pooches with a place to run as well as a dip in the Lake to cool off after.
How is it different?
1) Location. Near I-35 and Lady Bird Lake for a quick getaway no matter your method.
3) Views. Jutting away from the shore line, the Milago has a perfect perspective across the lake and also of the downtown skyline.
4) Finishes. Granite counters and hardwood floors add to the already impressive 11' ceilings within the units.
5) Amenities. Gym, gate accessed parking garage, lounge, rooftop pool and hot tub.
What are the basic details?
Completion Date: 2006
# of Units: 241
Price range: $180K-$855K
HOA $/sf: $0.32
SF range: 750 -2,421sqft
Bedroom range: 1 to 3
School District - Schools: Austin ISD - Zilker Elementary, O. Henry Middle, Austin High
Some of our personal favs:
1) Gliding Revolution
2) Mexican American Cultural Center
3) Bar 96
4) Norwood Dog Park
5) G'Raj Mahal
We are dedicated to catering our services to your needs. You will be paired with an expert real estate professional, interested, experienced and available in this neighborhood. DEN agents are here to help you join an Austin community that's right for you, build relationships and prosper in your home environment. We are more than real estate agents, we are lifestyle advisors and friends.
CALL US anytime at 512.222.3364 or tell us when is best to CALL YOU by completing the form below.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.