Wynn Myers is a lifestyle photographer born and raised in Austin. Known for her eye for authentic moments, Wynn loves to capture the beauty and joy in the everyday. Wynn’s love of photography began when a friend introduced her to the high school darkroom. After attending the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, she relocated to New York City, where she worked for fashion designer, Zac Posen, and attended the International Center of Photography. Myers’ photographs are saturated color files of moments. Her portraits of women emote a sense of intimacy and thoughtfulness aiming to capture the essence of the person not just their physical form. Her landscapes and more abstract work acknowledge the purpose of the image to aesthetically stimulate while simultaneously acting as a visual archive. She currently resides in Austin, Texas.
- BA in Photo-Communications from St. Edward’s University, Summa Cum Laude.
- 2014, Feminine Landscapes: Works by Dagny Piasecki & Wynn Myers, The DEN, Austin
- 2011, No Alternatives, Through This Lens gallery, Durham
- 2008, Alternative Processes: A Traveling Exhibition
- The Gap
- Food & Wine
- Neiman Marcus
- Texas Monthly
- Warby Parker
- West Elm
- New College Merit Scholarship Award via The Dougherty Endowment.