Austin City Lofts
800 West Fifth Street, Austin TX 78701
Thanks to one of the most prime locales downtown, even with the completion of the Monarch, the Austin City Lofts retain their market value extremely well. Boasting great curb appeal thanks to the mixed-use design and locally sourced materials used on the exterior. All of the units have a balcony, walls of floor-to-ceiling windows with flats through floor 10 and 2 story penthouse units on 11 and 12. Residents enjoy a grand xeriscaped pool area with a Hill Country styled loggia for entertaining.
How is it different?
1) Design. The exterior of rough-cut limestone, soon to patina copper and anodized aluminum has the Hill Country feel typically found on smaller scale installations.
2) Location. On the banks of Shoal Creek, one block from Whole Foods and entertainment along West 6th Street.
3) Exclusivity. Large building with only 82 units creates for a better sense of community than most others.
4) Amenities. 24/7 concierge service, gated private parking and storage and one of only a few in ground pools downtown.
What are the basic details?:
Completion Date: 2004
# of Units: 82
Price range: $325 - $1.6M
HOA $/sf: $0.50
SF range: 1006 - 3601 sqft
Bedroom range: 1 - 3
School District: Austin ISD - Mathews Elementary, O. Henry Middle, Austin High
Some of our personal favs:
1) Whole Foods Market - Flagship
2) Star Bar
3) Walton’s Fancy and Staple
4) Yoga Vida
5) Shoal Creek Trail
We are dedicated to catering our services to your needs. You will be paired with an expert real estate professional, interested, experienced and available in this neighborhood. DEN agents are here to help you join an Austin community that's right for you, build relationships and prosper in your home environment. We are more than real estate agents, we are lifestyle advisors and friends.
CALL US anytime at 512.222.3364 or tell us when is best to CALL YOU by completing the form below.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.